Sunday, October 16, 2011

~Paris Vert~

When I was planning the trip, I made a list of possible photo themes.  One of them was color.  I thought I would pick a different color each day and take photos of just that color.  But I found on the first couple days, I was particularly attracted to 'green things'.  So each day I would search out something green.  There were days when this was not particularly easy.  I couldn't take lots of photos of the pharmacy signs which are everywhere.
So here is "Paris in Green".


In a city of black scooters and motorcycles, this one stood out.


The "little green man" is your best friend!  
Do not trust anyone who crosses the street when he isn't guiding the way.


We passed this agency several times a day~I always thought Inspector Clouseau.


This color combination is so Parisien.


The Green Door.


Very French!  Pistachio Macarons


We came to really despise these barriers....
seems there was construction partout (everywhere).


This photo has not been altered...that is the color!!


French girls love their sacs.


City maintenance worker cleaning the sidewalks on Pont Alexander III.


I'm not sure what banane verte is~the taste or the color.

This is a start~there will be more!

No comments:

Post a Comment