Sunday, October 23, 2011

~Doors & Windows~



Charles Baudelaire developed a derived meaning of flaneur~that of a person who walks the city in order to experience it.

When I'm taking a photo, I look for the beauty, uniqueness or composition in a particular scene. It always amazed me when I would be studying something carefully and Woody would say, "Did you see_____?"  9 out of 10 times I hadn't. That just underlines the fact that there are many points of view to any subject.

Doors and windows particularly catch my eye...here are a few. There won't be much commentary. I just liked what I saw.

A very small door in the Marais.






I think this is actually a window to an Ironworks Shop...there were 4 of them all different.

One of the many doors of the Louvre.








I couldn't pass this up...right off the Place Stravinsky.

Too bad I couldn't have taken this without the yellow  mailbox.


My most favorite window.

No comments:

Post a Comment