Thursday, November 10, 2011

~Seeing Green....again~

More green things:
 The ubiquitous recycling container.

How did this shop know I was coming?

I took this photo as an example of architecture but it works
 for my "green thing of the day" too.

This was a shop around the corner from the apartment.

A cute little cafe in the Marais.

Daytime and nightime cold tablets...Woody caught a "bug" the last week of our trip.

I love this little "note-pear"...in the window of a stationery shop.

A vintage CV-2...most of these that you see are giving tours.

I thought I was lucky with this one....it would work for shoes or green things.

Paris city maintenance crew.

These people just got off a tour bus and are on the way to the Petit Palais.

Here's that great color combination again.

These pants look like something Sergio Garcia might wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment