Saturday, November 19, 2011

~More Window Shopping~

Only 1200 euros

  A tour agency advertising for an oriental clientele.

I'm partial to orchids...the Parisians love them too.

Very patriot.


French girls love vintage.

The first mask shop I've seen in Paris.

When I saw this I thought of my Dad....(he wouldn't like that)

Czech Imported Budweiser??

Everything Elvis...I passed this twice and each time there were several people inside.


The Christmas shop we visited twice, the first time it was closed.  
The owner struggled as much with English as I did French...

Oh gad.....they do really put "worms" in this stuff.

Do you remember your father using these??

This looks SO comfortable to me....

This shop was outrageous...everything was loud, wild and oddly colorful.

A shop window in one of the Passages.

A pistachio shop.  A whole shop of every kind and flavor of pistachio.

We were walking by this shop at night. This girly little dress with the snowflakes reminded me of Mya.
2 Christmases ago she informed everyone that she wanted to change her name to "snowflake".

I love window shopping and the places they take you.

No comments:

Post a Comment