Friday, November 4, 2011

~Paris Flowers~

"And Paris is a woman's town with flowers in her hair."


Flower markets, flower shops, parks, private gardens~flowers are everywhere.

 They love their cyclamen.

At the Champs de Mars near the Eiffel Tower.

 I loved the colors of the hydrangeas..this was in a little flower shop right next to our apt.
 Dahlias!  I love dahlias.


 Poinsettias seemed to be everywhere too.
 The large flower market on rue Buci in St. Germain.

 This is a little shop in St. Germain, Au Nom du Rose


 There are rose petals strewn all around the displays.

  I love the yellow and orange.

 The colors were spectacular,mesmerizing...  I hung out at this shop for awhile...Woody just kept walking..
 Bromeliads.....Florida flowers.

 I took this picture through a fence...I was hoping I didn't drop the camera.
 I called this 'the last rose of summer'....these were on the Promenade Plantee.

 They sell so many ornamental cabbages, etc. and succulents...
This was taken at the Marche des Fleurs on the Ile de la Cite (where the bird market was).

J'adore les fleurs!

No comments:

Post a Comment