Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Woody is SO patient~

While I was taking those 1568 photos, Woody did a lot of waiting.
This is the garden of Cours des Reines, after leaving the Petit Palais.
  And, I joined him on the bench!


Along the Quai d'Orsay......I was taking all those pictures of the bateaux mouches
 and the Alexander III bridge.



He would usually be at least a half a block ahead of me when walking along the Seine and browsing at the bouquinistes............


Here is in the park along the Champs Elysees.  I was trying to take the surreptious photo of the Embassy.


While I was taking photos of all the architectural details of the courtyard at the Musee de l'Armee....Woody was patiently waiting.....


Here we are in the Jardin des Plantes....again, I had to "catch up" with him.  I was taking photos of dahlias and morning glories...he just keeps walking.....



In the Petit Palais.   I was probably taking a photo of the incredible mosiac floor that he pointed out....


Again in the garden at the Petit Palais....                                                         


Ah, waiting for the elevator in the apt. building.  When you are on the 6th floor, you wait a lot!!!
Actually, he would usually walk down and I would be the one waiting for the elevator.


At the Tuileries gardens.   He really does see the sites....   I just like to take photos of everything!

Another photo in the Champs Elysees garden.  I thought these little Yorkies were so cute.





Honestly, I don't think he's waiting here.
  I think he is definitely resting his feet.  It was a long day of walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment