Sunday, December 4, 2011

~Sweets to Tempt You~

I think I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. The patisseries create works of art.  I must be honest~I have never had one of these glorious little gems.  They sure are a pleasure to look at though.

I love how the decoration on top describes what's inside.




The hazelnut and chocolate ganache makes my mouth water...


Your own little piece of heaven.

These breads were so plump and delicious looking~ apple and chocolate, berry and fig...


Muffins and tartlets.


The window of Laduree & their famous macarons.
Even the packaging is beautiful.








This is Stohrer's the oldest and most famous bakery in Paris on rue Montorgueil.
When I took this photo, there was a large group of German tourists standing in front of the shop.





What caught my eye was the label~these 'treats' are made with corn flakes.


These little bite-size miniatures were at the charcuterie that we frequented.

I love window shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment